Ideas 7 - 13
7. Plant spring bulbs, even if they’re just in a pot.
8. Send a voice note instead of a text; they sound like personal mini podcasts.
9. Keep a bird feeder by a window, ideally the kitchen. It’ll pass the time when you’re washing up.
10. Always bring ice to house parties (there’s never enough).
11. Get the lighting right: turn off the overhead one, turn on lots of lamps (but turn off when you leave the room).
12. Sharpen your knives.
13. Feeling sluggish at work? Try the Pomodoro technique: 25 minutes on, five-minute break, and repeat.
Digital marketing at Merkle, a dentsu company. Invested in the symbiosis of marketing, psychology, and design. Sometimes, I tweet about Marketing. 👉
FROM THE ARTICLE
MORE LIKE THIS
100 ways to slightly improve your life without really trying
20 Powerful Everyday Hacks To Simplify Your Life