Ideas 14 - 19
14. Buy a cheap blender and use it to finely chop onions (it saves on time and tears).
15. Keep your children’s drawings and paintings. Put the best ones in frames.
16. Set aside 10 minutes a day to do something you really enjoy – be it reading a book or playing Halo.
17. Don’t be weird about how to stack the dishwasher.
18. Reuse all plastic bags – even bread bags. Much of the packaging you can’t reuse can be taken to larger branches of supermarkets for recycling.
19. Take a photo of the tag you are given when leaving your coat in a cloakroom.
Digital marketing at Merkle, a dentsu company. Invested in the symbiosis of marketing, psychology, and design. Sometimes, I tweet about Marketing. 👉
FROM THE ARTICLE
MORE LIKE THIS
100 ways to slightly improve your life without really trying
20 Powerful Everyday Hacks To Simplify Your Life