Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
37. If you’re going less than a mile, walk or cycle. About half of car journeys are under two miles, yet these create more pollution than longer journeys as the engine isn’t warmed up yet.
38. Sleep with your phone in a different room (and buy an alarm clock).
39. Send postcards from your holidays. Send them even if you’re not on holiday.
40. Instead of buying new shoes, get old ones resoled and buy new laces.
41. Buy a plant. Think you’ll kill it? Buy a fake one.
42. Don’t have Twitter on your phone.
43. If you find an item of clothing you love and are certain you will wear for ever, buy three.
MORE IDEAS FROM THE SAME ARTICLE
54. Always bring something – wine, flowers – to a dinner/birthday party, even if they say not to.
44. Try taking a cold shower (30 seconds to two minutes) before your hot one. It’s good for your health – both physical and mental.
created 26 ideas
I definitely agree with some of these🤔 And am now inspired to make a list of my own!
created 16 ideas
❤️ Brainstash Inc.