Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
83. Join a local litter-picking group.
84. Handwash that thing you’ve never cleaned.
85. Don’t get a pet/do get a pet.
87. Learn how to breathe deeply: in through the nose, out through the mouth, making the exhale longer than the inhale.
88. Buy a bike and use it. Learn how to fix it, too.
89. Politely decline invitations if you don’t want to go.
90. If you do go, have an exit strategy (can we recommend a French exit, where you slip out unseen).
91. If in doubt, add cheese.
92. Don’t look at your phone at dinner.
93. Do that one thing you’ve been putting off.
MORE IDEAS FROM THE SAME ARTICLE
54. Always bring something – wine, flowers – to a dinner/birthday party, even if they say not to.
44. Try taking a cold shower (30 seconds to two minutes) before your hot one. It’s good for your health – both physical and mental.
37. If you’re going less than a mile, walk or cycle. About half of car journeys are under two miles, yet these create more pollution than longer journeys as the engine isn’t warmed up yet.
created 26 ideas
I definitely agree with some of these🤔 And am now inspired to make a list of my own!
created 16 ideas
❤️ Brainstash Inc.