Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
94. Give compliments widely and freely.
95. Set up an affordable standing order to a charity.
96. Keep a book in your bag to avoid the temptation to doomscroll.
97. Listen to the albums you loved as a teenager.
98. Make a friend from a different generation.
99. Staying over at a friend’s place? Strip the bed in the morning.
100. For instant cheer, wear yellow.
MORE IDEAS FROM THE SAME ARTICLE
54. Always bring something – wine, flowers – to a dinner/birthday party, even if they say not to.
44. Try taking a cold shower (30 seconds to two minutes) before your hot one. It’s good for your health – both physical and mental.
37. If you’re going less than a mile, walk or cycle. About half of car journeys are under two miles, yet these create more pollution than longer journeys as the engine isn’t warmed up yet.
created 26 ideas
I definitely agree with some of these🤔 And am now inspired to make a list of my own!
created 16 ideas
❤️ Brainstash Inc.