“On average, creative geniuses aren’t qualitatively better in their fields than their peers, they simply produce a greater volume of work which gives them more variation and a higher chance of originality.”
126 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
For a Genius Brain, Focus on How to Think, Instead of What to Think
- “We are made to create. We feel useful when we create. We release our ‘stuckness’ when we crea...
- Creativity is complex
- Knowing how to think
- Networks of the creative process
- Creative work takes time
- “If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write ...
- Geniuses are self-learners
- "To truly create something amazing, or contribute to the world, you have to be able to conn...
- Think productively, not reproductive
- “On average, creative geniuses aren’t qualitatively better in their fields than their peers...