- Increase your reason to start a project, by increasing the value of starting it.
- Increase your expectancy of succeeding at that project.
- Decrease your reasons to delay, by increasing urgency, using a deadline.
1508 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
The Motivation Machine: How to Get & Stay Motivated for Any Goal - Nat Eliason
- “We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we ...
- The Dip
- The Start before the Dip
- Motivation management
- Motivation Defined
- “When you quit something that you had initially wanted to do, it’s because the reasons to stop...
- Getting Motivated to Start a Project
- Parkinson's Law
- A commitment Device
- Stay Motivated
- How To Keep Going