- Blame is a good defense mechanism and protects your self-esteem by avoiding awareness of your own failings.
- Blame is a tool of attack that can hurt others and a destructive conflict resolution method.
- We’re bad at analyzing people's behavior, or even our own. The attributions we make get distorted by our illogical judgments and our lack of ability to judge correctly.
- Taking responsibility is harder than blaming others.
- It’s easy to blame someone else even though you know you’re at fault, especially knowing it would be hard for them to prove otherwise.
78 people saved this idea