Keep reading for FREE
7. Prepare your own food and stop asking where your paycheck always goes.
8. A homecooked meal is cheaper and more attractive than taking your date to a restaurant.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
9. Don't buy the cheap toilet paper — you'll regret it.
10. Don't study something you don't love just because you don't know what to do with your life.
3. Being selective with your free time is OK.
4. Not everyone needs to like you, and you don't need to spend time with people who don't deserve your friendship.
5. NO ONE has their whole life all figured out. Relax
6. START SAVING NOW! Even if it's just $20 a month, you'll appreciate it later.
1. You never stop being yourself, so continue to do what you love.
2. Pay your taxes.
Maybe you are not an introvert but maybe you just need better people...❤️ 😇 I love when guys you stashing my idea but please at least follow if u love ideas 🙃 https://pin.it/21K6XM2
MORE LIKE THIS
Cooking your food is often far healthier and more effective per calorie than processed food.
A meal plan is more effective if you plan to exclude processed foods like chips and other snacks.
Food and grocery brands are using the IKEA effect to attract new "value-seeking" customers. The ideal for marketers is having customers do most of the work and feel great about it while perceiving they have gained "greater value for money".
Ready-to-create meal kits...
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Save ideas for later reading, for personalized stashes, or for remembering it later.
# Personal Growth
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
Ideas for your next work project? Quotes that inspire you? Put them in the right place so you never lose them.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro