What Is Cryptocurrency? Everything You Need To Know
- Cryptocurrencies work in a decentralized form due to the technology engine called Blockchain.
- Digital ledgers add on to all the transactions happening digitally, and they can be having tons of information stored, due to them being digital.
- The problem of security is handled by encrypted signatures used to confirm ledger transactions.
- People transacting in cryptocurrencies have unique secret keys and public keys, both acting as handles to identify and verify the transactions.
- Each ledger transaction also has a unique secure handle to ensure it is approved and cannot be forged.
EXPLORE MORE AROUND THESE TOPICS: