- Leave the item for 24 hours. If you still want it and can afford it, then make the purchase.
- Don’t let “blowout sales” tempt you. Ask yourself if you would buy the item if it were full price.
- Check your bank balance first thing every morning. It will ensure that you are aware of how much money you have to spend.
- Spend in cash. Handing over cash makes you more conscious of what you're spending.
- Put a sticker to your credit card that states "Do you really need this?!"
- Change the environments that cause you to spend.
257 people saved this idea