- Actor-Observer Bias: the way the explanation of other people’s behaviour tends to focus on the influence of their personality while being less focused on the situation while being just the opposite while explaining one’s own behaviour.
- Zeigarnik Effect: when something unfinished and incomplete tends to linger in the mind and memory.
- The IKEA Effect: when our own assembling of an object is placed at a higher value than the other objects.
- Optimism Bias: makes us underestimate the cost and duration for every project we try to undertake or plan.
- Availability Bias: makes us believe whatever is more easily available to our consciousness, and is more vivid (or entrenched) in our memory.
54 people saved this idea