- Lucy Wills was born on May 10, 1888, in Sutton Coldfield, England.
- Her father was a science graduate, and her mother was the daughter of a doctor, thus she received a robust scientific education.
- In 1903, she attended Cheltenham School that train female students in science and mathematics.
- In 1907, Wills began studying natural sciences and botany at Newnham College, an all-women's college.
- In 1915, Wills enrolled at the London School of Medicine for Women and became qualified in 1920.
- She taught and researched in the department of pregnant pathology at the Royal Free Teaching Hospital in London.
30 people saved this idea