6 Fundamental Daily Habits
1. Exercise: benefits for mental and physical health.
2. Cooking: benefits in controlling what and when you eat.
3. Meditation: increased focus, improved self-awareness, better mental health.
4.Reading: benefits in interpersonal relationships.
5. Writing: writing well is one of the most important life skills in the 21st century.
6. Socializing: being alone can be just as bad for your physical health as obesity or heavy smoking.
"You have to go broke three times to learn how to make a living." ~ Casey Stengel
MORE LIKE THIS
How to Change Your Beliefs and Stick to Your Goals for Good
How to Stick to Your Goals When You've Lost Motivation