1) Eliminate, automate, delegate
2) Take any unavoidable decision in 2 mins
3) Start & finish a task without interruption
4) Do any task in 1 pomodoro
5) Read faster with pen, focus on last words
1) Say no to anything that doesn't add value
2) Propose solution instead of back & forth
3) Text > mail > call > meet
4) Start conversation with 'How can I help?'
5) Say/do what you want in 30 seconds
6) Fix a commitment you can't get out of
7) Ask mentors instead of getting lost in DIY
Sometimes it's good to take a step back and think about whether you are truly productive or not. Many people get trapped in the cycle of "work for work's sake" - or W4W, when they work automatically on tasks that are not important, but they are not fully aware of that.
The book describes the journey and advice of Tim Ferriss, on wasting only 4 hours of your week on things that you are not passionate about.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.