- Sudarshan Kriya: abreathing technique that releases stresses accumulated as impressions.
- Sahaj Samadhi Meditation: through mantras, it helps the meditator to clear the layers of consciousness from the impressions stored in it, bringing better perception and calmness.
- Be aware of the emotion rising: it helps you to control it but regular meditation is required to sustain it.
- Accept anger: just accepting yourself for getting angry calms you down.
- Show anger, don’t get angry: showing and being angry are different. The former is an appearance and can be done without affecting your inner calm.
- Smile more often: you cannot get angry when you’re busy smiling.
- Recognizing anger's transiency: you get angry at something in the present. With proper training, you will be angry less frequently or for less time and prevent anger from becoming hatred.
68 people saved this idea