- Wealth is the collection of resources we can use. You can have wealth without having money. Money is a way of moving wealth, and in practice they are usually interchangeable.
- Money intermediates transactions. In a specialized society, most of the things you need, you can't make for yourself and you might not have what the other person wants to trade directly for. Thus the use of money to intermediate transactions.
83 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Make Wealth
- What Is A Startup
- The Difference Between Wealth And Money
- On The Creation Of Wealth
- Individual Power In The Creation Of Wealth
- To get rich...
- Technology As Leverage
- The Role Of Big Companies In Technology Development
- How To Choose A Technology To Develop
- The Issues With Running Startups
- Tips On Selling A Startup
- Wealth and Power
- Observations On Startups