- Your competitors decide how hard you work. And that’s often as hard as you possibly can.
- Payoff is only on average proportionate to your productivity.You might end up earning as much or less than you would in a big company if the endeavor fails, and failures are common in startups.
- Startups tend to be an all-or-nothing proposition. And it takes a leap of faith to find out which side a startup stands on.
59 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Make Wealth
- What Is A Startup
- The Difference Between Wealth And Money
- On The Creation Of Wealth
- Individual Power In The Creation Of Wealth
- To get rich...
- Technology As Leverage
- The Role Of Big Companies In Technology Development
- How To Choose A Technology To Develop
- The Issues With Running Startups
- Tips On Selling A Startup
- Wealth and Power
- Observations On Startups