- Always saying “Yes” to requests, leads to an excess of work to manage and consequentially decreased focus.
- Lack of organization wastes mental energy with fending off mental fatigue, stress, and anxiety.
- Not taking breaks leads you to burn out, which brings down your interest and productivity
- Having bad punctuality leads to rushes to finish work and prevents you from effectively managing your time.
- Poorly defined goals leave your work without structure and prevent you from building a prioritized list of things to get done.
- Not having a to-do list, or having one that lacks specific times and actions, makes it hard for you to structure your day.
- Adopting perfectionist thinking leads to loss of control of your time as you focus too much on a single task and ignore others.
- Distractionsmake it hard to keep an effective workflow.
392 people saved this idea