Rank your work by its true priority with the Ivy Lee Method:
- At the end of each work day, write down the 6 most important things you need to accomplish tomorrow.
- Prioritize those 6 items n order of their true importance.
- When you arrive tomorrow, concentrate only on the first task. Work until the first task is finished before moving on to the next one.
- Approach the rest of your list in the same fashion. At the end of the day, move any unfinished items to a new list of six tasks for the following day.
- Repeat this process every working day.