- Take regular breaks: Desk jobs can be detrimental to your health.
- Bike or walk to work: You’ll jumpstart your metabolism and have more energy.
- Do short bursts of activity: You don’t have to workout for 30 minutes in one shot to reap the benefits of exercise.
- Clean house: cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, or walking the dog.
- Instead of taking the elevator or escalator, hit the stairs.
- Park farther away, Instead of looking for the closest parking spot.
- Dance.You'll work put and you'll also have fun.
- Exercise your mind. Excess stress can lead to weight gain and other serious health conditions
39 people saved this idea