- Slow Down when you speak. Your listeners have an opportunity to absorb and reflect on what you’re saying.
- Use Voice Exercises to strengthen your voice.
- Record And Listen To Your Voice. Look for ways to improve your pronunciation, your delivery, and your pacing.
- Record Phone Conversations. Replay to hear different ways that you could improve your delivery and articulation next time.
- Focus On Pauses. The drama and power of a speech are contained in the silences that you create as you move from point to point.
- Eat And Drink Well. Energy is essential for good speaking and voice projection. Cold water can chill your vocal chords and decrease the amount of warmth in your voice.
245 people saved this idea