- Analytical. Before thinking creatively about something, you first have to be able to understand it.
- Open-Minded. Setting aside any assumptions or biases you may have, and look at things in a completely new way.
- Problem Solving. Using your creativity to solve important issues.
- Organization. Being able to structure a plan of action with clear goals and deadlines is vital.
- Communication. Strong written and oral communication skills to communicate your solutions effectively.
41 people saved this idea