- Align to your vision. When you're clear about what you want, you're able to describe it in vivid detail and hypothesize how to get it.
- Ask questions. Ask yourself what are your vision, goals and resources.
- Give it some thought. Find a quiet place and reflect. Write in detail your answers from the previous step. Set up a meeting with people from different backgrounds and discuss matters of strategy.
- Plan. Identify your action items to achieve your short-term and long-term goals.
- Diagram. Diagramming, mindmapping, brainstorming, drawing pictures, mocking up graphs and charts… All of these techniques stimulate your creativity and can break you out of the box.
200 people saved this idea