- Humorous information receives increased attention during the perception stage.
- Improved encoding. Our brain gives preferential treatment to humorous information when it comes to storing it in our memory.
- The use of humor serves as a distraction from negative emotions, such as anger or anxiety, that people might experience when processing certain information.
- Reading or viewing something humorous has a positive and energizing effect.
- Adding humor to the information that you are presenting can make it more interesting to others.
54 people saved this idea