- Work hard and make no excuses for doing less than your best.
- Sometimes change must happen to move forward.
- Believe in your dreams and goals and stay focused.
- Hire the best talent you can and fully support them.
- Cut down on paper – utilize email, online scheduling, and cloud sharing first and always.
- Filtering can help reduce your incoming emails and communications to a more productive level.
- Use a whiteboard to enhance collaboration, tell stories, brainstorm, and power new ideas.
303 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
30+ Expert Productivity Tips From 14 Celebrity Entrepreneurs Who Are Crushing It
- Elon Musk’s Productivity Tips
- Jeff Bezos Productivity Tips
- Bill Gates Productivity Tips
- "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning”
- Productivity Advice From Steve Jobs
- “This is how I do it. I take a sheet of paper, and I say, ‘If my company can only do one thing n…
- Oprah Winfrey’s Productivity Tips
- “You become what you believe; you are where you are today based on everything you have believ…
- Brian Tracy Productivity Tips
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Top Productivity Tips
- Jessica Alba’s Productivity Tips
- Tim Ferriss’ Productivity Tips
- Mark Zuckerberg Productivity Tips
- “I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or frivol…
- Warren Buffet Productivity Tips
- “Don’t prioritize your schedule, schedule your priorities.”