- Focus on what matters most and get rid of the rest.
- Hire great talent then delegate tasks to free up your time.
- Get more experiences and broaden your scope.
- Reassess daily and make changes when you need to.
- Start with a list of the ten things you want to do in the year – then ruthlessly edit the list until you have only three or four items.
230 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
30+ Expert Productivity Tips From 14 Celebrity Entrepreneurs Who Are Crushing It
- Elon Musk’s Productivity Tips
- Jeff Bezos Productivity Tips
- Bill Gates Productivity Tips
- "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning”
- Productivity Advice From Steve Jobs
- “This is how I do it. I take a sheet of paper, and I say, ‘If my company can only do one thing...
- Oprah Winfrey’s Productivity Tips
- “You become what you believe; you are where you are today based on everything you have beli...
- Brian Tracy Productivity Tips
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Top Productivity Tips
- Jessica Alba’s Productivity Tips
- Tim Ferriss’ Productivity Tips
- Mark Zuckerberg Productivity Tips
- “I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or friv...
- Warren Buffet Productivity Tips
- “Don’t prioritize your schedule, schedule your priorities.”