- Wake up early and eat a nutritious breakfast;
- Focus on your goals;
- Rise above and overcome adversity – even if it seems impossible;
- Follow your passion and channel your energy into success;
- Practice stillness. Oprah spends 20-minutes per day sitting in absolute stillness. It helps her to clear her mind and focus on her jobs and outstanding projects at hand;
- Lead a life for others – Oprah dedicates much of her time to helping others.
- Seize every opportunity that comes your way, no matter how big or how small.
155 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
30+ Expert Productivity Tips From 14 Celebrity Entrepreneurs Who Are Crushing It
- Elon Musk’s Productivity Tips
- Jeff Bezos Productivity Tips
- Bill Gates Productivity Tips
- "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning”
- Productivity Advice From Steve Jobs
- “This is how I do it. I take a sheet of paper, and I say, ‘If my company can only do one thing...
- Oprah Winfrey’s Productivity Tips
- “You become what you believe; you are where you are today based on everything you have beli...
- Brian Tracy Productivity Tips
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Top Productivity Tips
- Jessica Alba’s Productivity Tips
- Tim Ferriss’ Productivity Tips
- Mark Zuckerberg Productivity Tips
- “I feel like I’m not doing my job if I spend any of my energy on things that are silly or friv...
- Warren Buffet Productivity Tips
- “Don’t prioritize your schedule, schedule your priorities.”