Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
created 7 ideas
The huge majority of us don’t have even the slightest idea of where to start to make our dreams come true. Most people overestimate what they can do in a month and under-estimate what they can do in a year.
If you go one step at a time and remain flexible, then over time y...
Before starting the change process, you have to be clear about your goals. Then break them down in small achievable action steps and make a list of all the steps that you will take to get there. Calculate how long it will take you. Don't forget to set a deadline for each action step and goal. Don...
1) When you write them down, you declare to your mind, that out of the 50000 to 60000 thoughts you have a day, THIS ONE written down is the most important.
2) You start concentrating and focusing on the activities that bring you closer to your goal. You also start taking better decisions ab...
When pursuing your goals, reward yourself for the effort put in, and not just for the results. Self-punishment is not allowed! Keep in mind that you are much further than you were a week or a month ago.
• Put a little card with your goals written on it in your wallet and reconnect 4-5 times daily.
• It’s very beneficial to have a to-do list. Put your action steps on it, as well as the time it takes to do the task as and put the deadlines for each task.
• Balance your goals (physical...
1) What do you want your life to look like in 10 years? There are no limits! Go big!
2) What do you have to have achieved in 5 years to get closer to your goal in 10 years?
3) What do you have to have achieved in 1 year to get closer to your goal in 5 years?
4) What do you have ...
created 6 ideas
created 11 ideas
Wishing you good health and a warm spirit this Ramadan!❤️
❤️ Brainstash Inc.