Keep reading for FREE
1. You can change your path. If you're unhappy with your current job or career, you don't have to stay stuck. You can change your path and pursue something that is more fulfilling to you.
2. It's okay to be afraid. Change can be scary, but it's important to push through your fear and take the leap. Remember that you are capable of great things.
5. Don't be afraid to fail. Failure is a part of life. Everyone fails at some point. The important thing is to learn from your failures and keep moving forward.
6. Surround yourself with supportive people. Having a support system is essential when you're making a change. Find people who believe in you and will cheer you on.
9. It's never too late. It's never too late to make a change in your life. No matter how old you are or what your circumstances are, you can pursue your dreams.
10. You are worthy of happiness. You deserve to be happy and fulfilled in your life. Don't be afraid to make the changes necessary to achieve your goals.
More like this
Death by Meeting
Patrick M. Lencioni
John Mackey, Steve Mcintosh, Carter Phipps
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates