Focus: A Brief Guide on How to Improve Focus and Concentration - Deepstash
Focus: A Brief Guide on How to Improve Focus and Concentration

Focus: A Brief Guide on How to Improve Focus and Concentration

4 IDEAS

3.02K reads

Focus: A Brief Guide on How to Improve Focus and Concentration

Keep reading for FREE

In this Noisy world focus is difficult to achieve, but focus is not what you do but something which you don't.

There's no faster code than no code at all.



137

1.11K reads

Cut cut cut your list and reduce it to one or two most productive things.

80/20 rule - 20% determine the rest 80%.

147

698 reads

Measuring your progress gives your brain a signal that you are actually achieving something.

This improves your focus.

141

517 reads

A great process can derive incremental results over time.

The process is the building block of something.

128

690 reads

25

It's time to
Read like a Pro.

Jump-start your

reading habits

, gather your

knowledge

,

remember what you read

and stay ahead of the crowd!

Save time with daily digests

No ads, all content is free

Save ideas & add your own

Get access to the mobile app

2M+ Installs

4.7 App Rating