Learn more about PersonalDevelopment with this collection
How to delegate tasks efficiently
How to use technology to your advantage
How to optimize your work environment
1. Decision Making
7. Emotional Intelligence
· Objectively analyze information.
· Process information and data.
· Anticipate the consequences of a choice.
· Be proactive.
· Take responsibility.
· Adhere to your values or the values of the organization.
· Problematization: formulating a question or problem to arouse reflection.
· Processing information and data.
· An objective analysis of a situation.
· Knowing how to respond to a user or customer needs appropriately.
· Knowing how to resolve conflicts.
· Knowing how to give and receive constructive feedback.
· Demonstrating resilience and adapting to changes.
· Managing stress.
· Knowing how to motivate yourself and others.
· Demonstrating the ability to anticipate.
· Learning independently.
· Learning from interactions with others and helping others learn by sharing skills and practices.
· Demonstrating introspection and reflexivity.
· Showing curiosity and being inspired by new ideas and methods.
· Knowing how to concentrate
· Knowing how to define objectives.
· Managing time effectively.
· Being proactive, reacting quickly when necessary.
· Showing discipline.
· Working independently.
Taking the initiative and assuming responsibilities
MORE LIKE THIS
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Save ideas for later reading, for personalized stashes, or for remembering it later.
# Personal Growth
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
Ideas for your next work project? Quotes that inspire you? Put them in the right place so you never lose them.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates