Keep reading for FREE
· Demonstrating resilience and adapting to changes.
· Managing stress.
· Knowing how to motivate yourself and others.
· Demonstrating the ability to anticipate.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
· Knowing how to define objectives.
· Managing time effectively.
· Being proactive, reacting quickly when necessary.
· Showing discipline.
· Working independently.
· Learning independently.
· Learning from interactions with others and helping others learn by sharing skills and practices.
· Demonstrating introspection and reflexivity.
· Showing curiosity and being inspired by new id...
· Objectively analyze information.
· Process information and data.
· Anticipate the consequences of a choice.
· Be proactive.
· Take responsibility.
· Adhere to your values o...
1. Decision Making
7. Emotional Intelligence
· Problematization: formulating a question or problem to arouse reflection.
· Processing information and data.
· An objective analysis of a situation.
· Knowing how to respond to a user or customer needs appropriately.
· Knowing how to resolve conflicts.
· Knowing how to give and receive constructive feedback.
MORE LIKE THIS
Emotional intelligence is the ability to recognize your emotions, understand what they’re telling you, and realize how they affect the people around you.
People who function at a high ra...
It is the ability to manage our own emotions and react to the emotions of others.
People who exhibit emotional intelligence have the less obvious skills necessary to get ahead in life, such as managing conflict resolution, reading and responding to the needs of others, and keeping th...
The ability to recognize and appropriately react to feelings in yourself and the people around you, particularly when it comes to handling stress and frustration.
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Save ideas for later reading, for personalized stashes, or for remembering it later.
# Personal Growth
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
Ideas for your next work project? Quotes that inspire you? Put them in the right place so you never lose them.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro