- Prepare for multiple outcomes that are within your control.
- Refine your business plan. Adjust your strategies to your business’s current situation so you can update your value proposition.
- Recognize opportunity to grow.
- Get quality control in order. Define what "high-quality" means in terms of your company and its offerings. .
- Have a firm grasp of key financial numbers and other KPIs so you can make the appropriate changes quickly.
- Diversify your products and services.
- Evaluate how you and your team spend your time.It helps you to stay focused on the tasks that can actually grow your business.
96 people saved this idea