Explained: difference of opinion and it‘s causes.
• The difference of opinion is a disagreement or argument about something important.
• It's not a conflict but a disagreement toward an opinion/order.
• This could majorly happen when alpha mindset of individual/legion collides.
• It also occour if someone is not convinced and wanted changes in a particular task.
MORE IDEAS FROM THEARTICLE
How to handle difference of opinion like a pro.
• Speak face to face.
• Meet in a neutral place
• Consider the other person's point of view and remain open even if you feel attacked. [To a limit].
• Discuss the facts of the difference of opinion calmly and openly and when appropriate. Clarify the problem.
• Realize that there is a great potential to learn from each other's mistakes.Find common ground and go from there.
When it happens in the workplace, it can reduce productivity and make a dent in morale.
It takes on the shape that one person, or a group of people, frustrates or hampers another person or group's efforts at achieving a goal. This isn’t always done on purpose.
Maintain daily and weekly family routines. Eat, go to sleep, and do regular family activities according to a predictable schedule. Routines and rituals help establish a family identify, reduce stress, and create a stable, comfortable environment.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.