- Your toes– which should always be pointed toward the person you are speaking with.
- Your hands– should always be visible and ideally expressive as you speak.
- Your arms – should always be loose so there is space between your torso and arms so you can gesture and easily reach out to shake hands.
- Your shoulders – which should be down and back so they look nice and relaxed. They also should be angled towards the person you are interacting with.
- Your chin – which should be neutral so you are not looking up at someone or sneering down at someone.
91 people saved this idea