- Walking meditation. “We weren’t meant to sit in cubicles all day and when we disconnect from nature, we suffer a lot of stress.”
- Red light meditation. While stopped at a red light, turn off your radio and focus on deep breaths.
- Running/cycling meditation. If you run or bike, leave your headphones at home and focus on the experience.
- Eating/drinking meditation. As you eat or drink, focus on the various flavors, textures, and sensations of the particular food or drink.
- Waiting meditation. While in line, observe your breath or surroundings.
- Task-related meditation. For example, washing your hands, folding laundry, taking a shower, washing dishes, or brushing your teeth can serve as mini-meditations if you focus on the experience and stop your mind from wandering.
255 people saved this idea