- Acting polite during a conversation, puts you ahead in the game.
- Actively listen to them talk and don't interrupt them while they're speaking.
- If they ask you questions, answer politely, appropriately and honestly, but don't talk too much about yourself.
- Be humble and don't try to inflate reality.
- Make open-ended questions.
- Gossip makes you look bad.
- Flattery can do a lot for your charm, but you want to keep it believable.
55 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How To Instantly Charm Someone You've Never Met Before
- Be Yourself And Be Ready For Rejection
- Be Swift and Sweet
- A Simple Touch Can Go A Long Way
- The Right Kind Of Humour
- Mind Your Manners And Be Kind
- Make Them Feel Like You "Get" Them
- Look For "Latch" Words
- Charm, Don't Manipulate
- Approach With a Confident Smile
- Politely Introduce Yourself With a Question
- Commit Their Name To Memory And Use It
- Introduce Them To Someone