- People are getting more used to having everything at their fingertips
- People are getting used to having their needs met quickly, and cheap
- People are also lowering their standards for the quality of services they are getting (and information they are consuming), because so much stuff is now available for free
137 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
23 Smart Ways To Increase Your Confidence, Productivity, and Income - Medium
- Defining "Success"
- “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will be all day hunting for it.”
- Putting "first things" first
- Approaching learning styles
- Define your "Why"
- “Quality is not an act, it is a habit.”
- The Expectancy Theory
- Reaching Mastery
- Giving and serving
- "The key to financial freedom and great wealth is a person’s ability or skill to convert ea...
- “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”
- The THANK YOU economy
- “The success of your presentation will be judged not by the knowledge you send but by what the...
- Prepare for the next day