- Decide important things early in the day, else decision fatigue sets in.
- Have snacks to keep your glucose high, else your brain will respond more strongly to immediate rewards.
- Sleeping or working on something else let’s you unconsciously work on complex problems.
- Consider options in a foreign language and look at them as if you were somebody else.
- Treat yourself for making a choice that benefits you more long-term instead.
- When making choices about the future, we tend to assume that how we feel now is how we’ll feel forever.
55 people saved this idea