- Especially work on big and complex tasks, where your concentration power blossoms.
- Look for important details that others can’t see.
- Create a superior system of gathering, processing and connecting information.
- Become really good with technology and leverage it for your success.
77 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
A success guide for all introverts - AgileLeanLife
- Introverted vs. extroverted people
- Introverted vs. shy/insecure people
- Thinking before speaking and acting
- Written communication
- Understanding people and your environment
- Creativity and having ideas
- Concentrating and processing information
- Working alone
- Building a strong intimate network
- Organizing things and leadership
- Building your name on prestige not dominance
- Making connection with new people
- Sudden changes
- An extrovert switch for introverts