- Prepare yourself really well for those few moments when you have to push yourself over being an introvert.
- You can more or less substitute in-person advertising with written self-promotion.
- Make sure you get recommendations from people who know what you can really deliver.
- Be a quiet producer and hire other people to do all the advertising and selling for you.
69 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
A success guide for all introverts - AgileLeanLife
- Introverted vs. extroverted people
- Introverted vs. shy/insecure people
- Thinking before speaking and acting
- Written communication
- Understanding people and your environment
- Creativity and having ideas
- Concentrating and processing information
- Working alone
- Building a strong intimate network
- Organizing things and leadership
- Building your name on prestige not dominance
- Making connection with new people
- Sudden changes
- An extrovert switch for introverts