MORE IDEAS FROM The Slight Edge
When we hit any troubles, we usually have emotional of quiting things what you want to achieve because of this bumb into your life. You think that it lose your progress then you just stop growing. Know that there is always upside down. You need to get up always when hitting you to get down. Don't give up, it takes time. Anything worth doing takes longer time.
When you get comfortable early becomes uncomfortable later, while uncomfortable early becomes comfortable later in every situation. Realize that the price you pay neglectly is always more than the price of taking action towards your goals. Invest for your future!
When you start to work on Ur goals, give your efforts a little instead of quiting. It will give a progress for your future from 0 to 50% to get 100% of your goals. You must take first step.
Having a good attitude changes your life in positive way, because it can overcome all negative and turn bad things into good one. So focus on what you can control which can prepare from your future troubles.
Always keeps your why behind yours. Because asking why gives motivation to get things done of your goals.
I think it’s possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
Focussing on the process helps you
1. Deal with mistakes and makes you more willing to take risks.
2. Gain pursuit of satisfaction. Enjoying and completely being present in the moment.
3. Eliminate external distractions and lowers the pressure. It is not about winning or losing but it is about gaining mastery in whatever desire you are pursuing.
4. Be IN CHARGE and control of your work.
5. Derive Happiness in giving your very best.
We sometimes give in to fear disguised as practicality.
Replace "I'd love to, but..." with "I'm going to, and...". The worst that can happen is most likely manageable and nowhere close to living with never having tried.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.