- Work together, complement each other, and function as a team.
- Able to operate on and enable environments that are more dynamic, team-centric, and connected.
- Lead and build teams and partner with the broader ecosystems, keep people connected and engaged, and drive a culture of innovation, learning, and continuous improvement.
- Lead a workforce that includes contractors, the contingent workforce, and crowd talent.
- Understand how different business functions, industries, and technologies come together to form solutions.
- Comfortable and competent with risk-taking.
206 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Leadership disrupted: Pushing the boundaries
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the onl…
- Skills Needed In Digital Leaders
- Demographics And Leadership Destiny
- A Digital Leader's Cognitive Traits
- A Digital Leader's Behavioral Traits
- A Digital Leader's Emotional Traits
- Types Of Digital Leaders
- Transitioning To Digital Leadership