- Empty out the cabinets and drawers.
- Separate beauty tools (hairdryer, styling iron, savers, etc.) from beauty supplies (make-up, lotion, aftershave, etc.).
- Eliminate duplicates, throw out anything that’s broken or old, and get rid of items you no longer use.
- Wash your storage containers and organize what you’re going to keep.
221 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
19 Tiny Changes You Can Make in Your Home to Make Life Simpler
- “The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak.”
- Remove decorations
- Reject the convenience fallacy
- Simplifying vs. and tidying up
- Count the “clutter cost"
- Free up closet space
- Declutter duplicates
- Clear your dining room table
- Calm a space for being at peace
- Clean out your entertainment center
- Pare down your supplies
- Tackle the junk drawer
- Clear space in the garage
- Leave space for yourself