- Read the belief out loud and ask yourself: “Do I really know that this is true?”
- Ask yourself where that belief came from.
- Simply state to yourself: “I choose not to believe this anymore. It’s not true.” Look for supporting evidence.
- Create a new belief that serves you.
- Measure yourself. How do you feel about your new beliefs? Is your behavior changing?
Go back to your list of limiting beliefs. As you experience new things, new limiting beliefs will show up.
278 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How To Identify Your Limiting Beliefs And Get Rid Of Them Once And For All
- “Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human beings have the awesome a...
- “If you don’t change your beliefs, your life will be like this forever. Is that good news?”...
- Challenging areas in your life
- Challenging beliefs
- Beliefs that are holding you back
- Put negative beliefs in order
- Eliminate A Limiting Belief