11. Realize that beauty cannot be defined. It is what you see it as. Don’t let any of those Photoshopped magazines make you feel like your body isn’t perfect.
12. Take time out to calm your mind every day. Breathe in and out, clear your mind of your thoughts and just be.
13. Follow your passion. The thing you really want to do but have convinced yourself it won’t work. You should go do that!
14.Be patient but persistent. Self-love is ever evolving. It’s something that needs to be practiced daily. So be kind and support yourself.
15.Be mindful of what you think, feel and want.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
Hey you! Did you know that you’re very special? There is no other person in this world like you. You deserve to be loved not only by those around you but by the most important person in your life — YOU. Practicing self-love can be challenging for many of us, especially in times when we face serio...
1. Start each day by telling yourself something really positive. Anything that will make you smile.
2. Fill your body with food and drink that nourishes it and makes it thrive.
3. Move that gorgeous body of yours every single day and learn to love the skin you’re in.
4. Don’t b...
6. Stop the comparisons. There is no one on this planet like you, so don't compare yourself to others.
7. End all toxic relationships. Seriously. Anyone who makes you feel anything less than amazing doesn’t deserve to be a part of your life.
8. Celebrate your wins no matter how big or...
16.Treat others with love and respect. It makes us feel better about ourselves when we treat others the way we hope to be treated.
17.Find something to be grateful for every day. It’s especially important on your down days to find at least one thing you are grateful for which will shift you...
21. Write your thoughts all down on a piece of paper, no matter how crazy, mean, sad, or terrifying they are. Tear it up, burn it, whatever you need to do to let it go.
22.Turn off and inwards. Think about your happy moments and what your big dreams are and how you can make them happen....
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
26. Let go of past trauma and wounds. We don’t have to carry that weight around with us anymore. We deserve better.
27. Find your happy place. Go to that place when you are going through hard times, or imagine yourself being there.
28. The next time you are feeling happy and on top o...
More like this
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates