Keep reading for FREE
Hey you! Did you know that you’re very special? There is no other person in this world like you. You deserve to be loved not only by those around you but by the most important person in your life — YOU. Practicing self-love can be challenging for many of us, especially in times when we face serious challenges. It’s not about being self-absorbed or narcissistic, it’s about getting in touch with ourselves, our well-being and our happiness. We practice self-love so we can push through our limiting beliefs and live a life that truly shines.
1. Start each day by telling yourself something really positive. Anything that will make you smile.
2. Fill your body with food and drink that nourishes it and makes it thrive.
3. Move that gorgeous body of yours every single day and learn to love the skin you’re in.
4. Don’t believe everything you think. There is an inner critic inside of us trying to keep us small and safe.
5. Surround yourself with people who love and encourage you. Let them remind you just how amazing you are.
6. Stop the comparisons. There is no one on this planet like you, so don't compare yourself to others.
7. End all toxic relationships. Seriously. Anyone who makes you feel anything less than amazing doesn’t deserve to be a part of your life.
8. Celebrate your wins no matter how big or small. Pat yourself on the back and be proud of it.
9. Step outside of your comfort zone and try something new. It’s incredible the feeling we get when we realize we have achieved something we didn’t know we could do before.
10. Embrace and love the things that make you different. This is what makes you special.
11. Realize that beauty cannot be defined. It is what you see it as. Don’t let any of those Photoshopped magazines make you feel like your body isn’t perfect.
12. Take time out to calm your mind every day. Breathe in and out, clear your mind of your thoughts and just be.
13. Follow your passion. The thing you really want to do but have convinced yourself it won’t work. You should go do that!
14.Be patient but persistent. Self-love is ever evolving. It’s something that needs to be practiced daily. So be kind and support yourself.
15.Be mindful of what you think, feel and want.
16.Treat others with love and respect. It makes us feel better about ourselves when we treat others the way we hope to be treated.
17.Find something to be grateful for every day. It’s especially important on your down days to find at least one thing you are grateful for which will shift your mind.
18.Reach out to family,friends to help you through the hard times. You are not alone.
19.Learn to say no. Saying no sometimes doesn’t make you a bad person, it makes you a smart person.
20.Forgive yourself. It’s time to let it go. You can’t change the things you have done. Learn from past.
21. Write your thoughts all down on a piece of paper, no matter how crazy, mean, sad, or terrifying they are. Tear it up, burn it, whatever you need to do to let it go.
22.Turn off and inwards. Think about your happy moments and what your big dreams are and how you can make them happen.
23. Give up the need for approval from others.
24. Be realistic. We make mistakes, we feel emotions (good and bad) and this is OK. Allow yourself to be human.
25.Get creative and express yourself in whatever way you like. There are no right ways to be creative.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
26. Let go of past trauma and wounds. We don’t have to carry that weight around with us anymore. We deserve better.
27. Find your happy place. Go to that place when you are going through hard times, or imagine yourself being there.
28. The next time you are feeling happy and on top of the world make a list of your best qualities. It can be a beautiful reminder when you feel less amazing.
29. Get in touch with your inner dialogue. You deserve to be spoken to in the same way as others.
30.Do the things that light your fire. Enjoy them, enjoy being you and enjoy your incredible life.
MORE LIKE THIS
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
75% OFF | 1-Year Pro Subscription