“A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.”
40 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
10 Leadership Lessons From Inspiring Leaders In History
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.”...
- Powerful Persistence
- “In order to cultivate a set of leaders with legitimacy in the eyes of the citizenry, it is...
- Bold Courage
- “I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man...
- Humble Sacrifice
- Creative Innovation
- Brave Determination
- “Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.”
- Valuable Networks
- Moving Beyond Comfort
- “Real leadership is when everyone else feels in charge.”
- Leveraging Platforms
- Giving More, Taking Less
- “A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.”
- Believing In a Vision