- Empathy: Books give you the context (in the form of stories and experiences ) you can use effectively to become more empathetic.
- Communication skills: Reading will improve your vocabulary and writing. The more you read, the better you communicate. And better communication means better relationships.
601 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Develop a Reading Habit to Unlock Life Growth
- “Read 500 pages like this every day. That’s how knowledge works. It builds up, like compound i...
- Learning constantly
- Upgrading your brain
- Empathy and communication
- Windows into other worlds
- Memory and concentration
- Fighting stress
- “Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.”
- Develop a reading habit
- “Go to bed smarter than when you woke up.”
- Choosing what to read